Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

In The Spirit Of Valentines





Okay, I was going to post about what I did this weekend... <_<

But against my better judgement, I opted not to.




I thought, you know, a couple days from now and the world is going to talk about Valentine's day and how I need to polish up my handwriting so I can write a decent love letter. (Someone did tell me that actually. Love letter to who?)






I took calligraphy for a while, but just so I could make a fake degree. ;-]














The Ladies Man Of God, (AKA Mark Lowry) has a couple tips for all you single christian homeschool guys out there.

*Disclaimer* the 80's just called, they want their music videos back.






So do you guys think I should do something a little more serious next time? Maybe throw out a few of my favorite pickup lines? Qualifications for the ideal woman?

1 Comment:

  1. Sarah Barlow said...
    HAHAHA! WOW....I was just reading the past couple posts...and I think that you should be the next Mark Lowry! TOO hilarious! :)
    I hope you are doing amazing!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Bravenet