Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Obama vs. Yo Momma

We just had the presidential primaries just a couple days ago here in Oklahoma. There are some who take these things VERY seriously.


And then... those that think otherwise.
Take a look a this unedited chat transcript.


Kind of crazy these elections eh?

Methinks the candidates should settle it with a fisticuffs match.

Verily!
Or a umm...
UFC champeenship?
Presidential Edition.
LOL

Hah
Iron Obama vs. the HuckaBeekeeper
Those are the best wrestling names I can come up with

Obama vs. Yo Momma.

Haha
Exactly

Me like.

So, who do you think is going to win?

Yo Momma.



I can't say, for security reasons... Who participated in this chat. I will just say that one, or quite possibly both were named Andrew Smith. =)


In other news, apparently I released a Contemporary Christian album...




I believe it may have something to do with THIS. bahaha.

Cover design by my good friend Josh Osborne.


Really the best thing you can do, besides maybe studying the candidates enough to make an INFORMED VOTE, is prayer.
God might not care about the Superbowl, but he is interested in Government. After all, He did institute it.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    HAHAH! that was great! Yo momma is def. going to win...lol im not sure But I love the nick names! its great! I love it! Your crazy, just to let you know! the pic is great too! haha!
    hope you had fun with elections luckely I dont have to vote yet! lol have a good weekend!!!!

    bec~

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Bravenet