Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Back in OK

Well I got back from Chicago today after an amazing Tuesday night with the Barlow family and my sister, and arrived in the Will Rogers World Airport, at 1:15.


Call it ironic, sarcastic, or cynical, but you've got to hand it to the guy who names an airport after a guy who died in a plane crash. lol. We ate lunch with my dad and *Uncle Tony at my favorite restaurant, On The Border.

We spent the evening telling tales of our travels and getting my brother packed for his trip to China. We have D-Now, a purity conference at the church tomorrow, and I'm cameraman. We're also having an "80's night" so that should be fairly stellar.

I think Trademark by Relient K is my theme song.




*not my real uncle (long story)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Bravenet