Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Overdue Update

It's been a fast & furious couple of months, I've been all the way from LA to Orlando, and many places in between.

The highlights of things made the "New & Exciting List."

6-month-old adopted brother!
Dad got another bus!
Trapcode!
EX 1!
I drove a stick shift from Inverness to Duncan after not having driven one in 9 years. Then made a detour to Atlanta meet a director I admire from Whitestone Motion Pictures. I've been swing dancing, spelunking, got addicted to iced lattés from Dunkin' Donuts at Happy Hour and have already been through caffeine withdrawal, this month has really been a trip. So glad to close out this year with a bang and I'm already excited to see where God will take me next year.

2 Comments:

  1. Justin Parker said...
    "I drove a stick shift from Inverness to Duncan after not having driven one in 9 years."

    You just confessed to driving without a license, when you were 12... Let's hope the popos don't read this.
    anna joy said...
    why do you have google ads on your blog thats annoying im so annoyed thats annoying

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Bravenet