Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Spread The Love


Friends, family, and all the rest of you people. =)


I'm in the lovely city of Chicago, with some very lovely photographers, Sarah, Shyla, and though they left this morning, Justin & Mary.

We just finished up an incredible workshop appropriately dubbed, Spread The Love. It was a session for other photographers who wanted to learn more about client interaction, and covered everything from business to posing. It was a little dose of awesome.
(When I get home I have to watch 16 hours of footage. 16 is not a small number.)



There is one thing I can't wait to have while in this famed region, of course I'm speaking of none other than the legendary Chicago deep dish pizza!!! Woo HOo!


2 Comments:

  1. PicturesByTracy said...
    Hi Andrew,

    It was so nice meeting you. The Ohio gang was all talking about what a hard worker you are and how we are excited to see the finale footage. (holly smoke 16 hours!!!)

    BTW I love this picture Shyla got of you...totally ROCKS!
    Krista Photography said...
    It was great meeting you in Chicago Andrew! I can't wait to see the video!!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Bravenet